HAIX Airpower X11 Low
CE EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 CI WR SRB
The HAIX Airpower X11 Low is an anti-slip, puncture-resistant and antistatic safety shoe which provides total support for the feet and is ideally suited for use by tradesmen or industrial workers such as heating engineers, mechanics or carpenters. It will reduce pressure on the joints by cushioning your steps as you go and remains completely comfortable, even after hours of wear.
It is also completely waterproof. Liquids and chemicals such as oil, lubricants, fuels, solvents or mild acids are unable to penetrate. At the same time, a highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane ensures that your feet will not sweat. A fast-drying and anatomically formed insole ensures comfort of wear throughout the day by absorbing sweat. Your feet will not feel damp, even when performing physically strenuous work. All of this means that the HAIX Airpower X11 Low is a safety shoe which is able to deliver perfect climate comfort, even under the most adverse conditions.
Safety at work
The Airpower X11 Low by HAIX is a robust shoe which plays an important role in health and safety at work by fulfilling the requirements of Safety Class S3. A puncture-resistant metal-free inlay is integrated into the sole. The material used for this is particularly durable and light and affords a high degree of cut protection. It is, for example, also used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests and will prevent injury if you step on sharp objects such as nails, shards of glass or rubble. A deep tread makes the antistatic sole of the Airpower X11 Low slip resistant to ensure a firm foothold on slippery or wet terrain. At the same time, the sole provides outstanding insulation against the cold. This is especially important in winter and will prevent your feet from freezing.
A padded toe cap minimises the risk that your feet may be injured by heavy objects such as tools or construction components. An additional TPU cap at the tip of the shoe helps prevent wear and tear in this area, where the leather is subjected to particular stresses and strains.
Comfort of wear throughout the year
People who spend many hours wearing their work shoes have one main requirement. They need to be comfortable. HAIX’s specially developed Arch Support System means that the Airpower X11 Low is perfectly adjusted to the natural shape of your feet. This prevents malposition. The heel and ankle area narrows to provide maximum support to the foot and provide a form grip.
An light impact-absorbing PU wedge integrated into the sole also helps to deliver outstanding comfort of wear by cushioning your steps as you move along to minimise any strain on the feet and joints. This also reduces the pressure on your spine and makes the Airpower X11 Low a particularly comfortable option, even for the most strenuous of activities.
- The Airpower X11 Low is manufactured in high quality leather which has been hydrophobised and thus rendered completely water repellent.
- Special pigments in the upper reflect the sunlight. This prevents any overheating and makes sure that less warmth is transported to the feet.
- An additional TPU cap at the tip protects this area of the shoe and provides extra robustness.
- Smooth running laces mean that fastening the Airpower X11 Low is extremely straightforward.
Lining, inlays, footbed
- A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents penetration of moisture and ensures that your feet will stay dry. At the same time, this is also a highly breathable material which will prevent any sweating, even during strenuous physical activity.
- A fast-drying insole absorbs moisture and may also be removed and washed if required.
- The anatomically formed, padded toe cap at the tip of the Airpower X11 Low helps to prevent injuries that may potentially be caused by falling objects.
- The shoe features an anatomical form in the ankle area and at the heel. This supports your feet and provides a secure grip.
- The black sole of the Airpower X11 Low is manufactured in thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and is particularly robust, abrasion resistant and elastic. It has a deep tread to give a firm foothold, even on uneven terrain and slippery ground.
- The TPU sole also provides outstanding insulation against the cold.
- A particularly light integrated PU impact-absorbing wedge will also cushion your steps as you move along. This reduces pressure on the joints and spine.
- A puncture-resistant metal-free inlay prevents injury to the feet from any sharp or pointed objects that may be lurking underfoot.
- In addition, the sole of the Airpower X11 Low is resistant against oil and petrol.
- Because it is also colour fast, you will not leave any dark marks on light-coloured floors, carpets or tiles.
The HAIX Airpower X11 Low offers health and safety at work, climate comfort and a pleasant fresh feeling throughout the day. It is a watertight shoe which will protect your feet against the wet and cold. At the same time, its breathability and impact absorption properties make it an especially comfortable option. Two further benefits are puncture protection and reinforcement at the tip. Try it out now!